Before we start, I wanted to lay down some rules for myself. These serve as guidelines not just for me, but also for the reader.
First, the schedule.
- I will post an article every single Monday-Sunday between June 18th and August 25th.
- If I miss a post (this includes being late), there will be a punishment – I will have to post an extra article. This is in addition to the late post.
That’s it. Simple.
Second, the content. Here’s what I’m thinking:
- Mondays – Lessons from an Individual that has inspired me
- Tuesdays – Lessons from a book I have read in the past two-three months
- Wednesday – Q/A with a friend of mine who is doing something cool during the summer
- Thursday – Miscellaneous. This is my space to talk about something I am passionate about that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the daily themes.
- Friday – Something fun/interesting to do in Chicago.
- Saturday – Lessons from my internship as a Summer Business Analyst at a startup in Chicago.
Whenever possible, I will dig deep. But the lessons I talk about on the blog are a condensed version of my thoughts – this by definition means that I will not be able to explore every counterpoint and nuance. That’s okay with me because this blog serves as a snapshot of my thinking and learnings. But I understand that it can be frustrating as a reader. So if you want to discuss any article, please leave a comment or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.